An awesome effort on Friday at the National Art Gallery. Loved your range of thoughts about this piece!!. Please post your thoughts about another piece so we can all share in your thinking.
I thought the art gallery was really cool. My favourit piece was Orekei Korako on the Waikato. I think it was authentic but still a painting that had ben painted. I thought it showed a great image of a Pa site by the Waikato River.
I thought it was really fun but the mirrors made my eyes hurt (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
ReplyDeleteI didnt get to go but it sounded like fun!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the Art Gallery, it was fun making up the names for the paintings.
ReplyDeleteGoing to the Art Gallery was really fun! My favourite piece of art was Dormorne Rd by Andrew Barbero because the paint on the tiles was an accident.
ReplyDeleteI thought the art gallery was really cool. My favourit piece was Orekei Korako on the Waikato. I think it was authentic but still a painting that had ben painted. I thought it showed a great image of a Pa site by the Waikato River.
ReplyDeleteit was really fun and it was weird hearing some peoples names for the paintings.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the bit that was bathroom theme
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJordan here, i really liked the art gallery it had lots of cool art to like at 8.5 out of 10
ReplyDeletesadly im not in the blogs picture ):
ReplyDeletethe art gallery not my cup of tea... :(
ReplyDelete