I am sure that Mrs D would agree with me that we are stoked that we didn't have to judge that competition - so many of you were so superb that it must have been very tough to reach a decision. However like all competitions there must be a winner so congratulations to:-
- Tara in first place
- Murphy in second place
- Cleo and Keelan
And of course a huge thank you to Susan who has coached you all so well!
Tara you did really well and the way you performed was strong. I really enjoyed the way you had nice speed and kept gesturing to yourself.
ReplyDeleteHannah H you did really well and I like the way you still made it interesting without using a prop and projecting your voice so everyone could hear you.
ReplyDeleteKeelan, I thought you were really good as you looked up when it said "I don't fancy being under the flight path when A hundred German planes drop there bombs on us". You also sounded very serious and very clear which made it seem real.
ReplyDeleteMaiti
pratrick was really go because he didn't know he was going frist and his vocie was really loud. and his acting was good.
ReplyDeleteI thought Murphy was really good until he tripped over that thing. It was so funny.His words were really clear.
ReplyDelete