Saturday, 13 February 2016

Beach Safety

Welcome Team Tui to our 2016 Blog

Thanks to the parents who have been joining on the beach for our Beach Safety work we have some great photos to share. 

Outlining our expectations...


The Warm Up...





The Learning....


 How far can we swim without stopping?

 Learning to body surf and catch a wave.



Continuing to develop our skills...



 Conquering the wharf challenge



The Lifeguards...



14 comments:

  1. I learnt that when you are stuck and you can't get back to shore you put your hand up but don't wave it because people might think you're waving to them to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt that if your pushing yourself to swim further then you should stay in your depth, otherwise you might run out of energy to swim to shore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to the beach was awesome I learnt to know my limits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved going to the beach and I learnt a lot. I learnt that you should never jump off the wharf if there is no adults around otherwise it will become a dangerous situation.

    Maiti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought swimming was great .I now know my limits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought swimming was great .I now know my limits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell the water is rough because their are a lot of breaking waves

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I now know what my limits are and what I am capable of

    ReplyDelete
  11. I now know what my limits are and if you are stuck in the sea put your hand up for help but don't wave because people might think you are just waving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I now know what my limits are and if you are stuck in the sea put your hand up for help but don't wave because people might think you are just waving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learnt that when you are jumping off the wharf always take an adult with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learnt that day that you need to know your limits and to always take an adult with you when you go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete