After such a massive effort with your endurance swimming on Wednesday it was great to have the chance to test your estimation and measuring skills. How did you go?
Careful measuring in two different ways.
How close to the metre do you think his stride is?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really fun doing maths at the beach!! 😊
ReplyDeletei think that I did pretty well at measuring at the beach
ReplyDeleteI think I was 50 meters off. I thought it was a fun maths activity.
ReplyDeletei thought that it was very fun doing maths at the beach I swam 300m and my guess was 300m so i was spot on.
ReplyDeletei thought that it was very fun doing maths at the beach I swam 300m and my guess was 300m so i was spot on.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it would have been fun. I wasn't there but I estimated 250 meters
ReplyDeleteI estimated that I had swum 80 metres but I found out that I had actually swam 124 metres.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that its a little bit too far
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a fun maths activity at the beach and I estimated 200 metres but actually swam 300 metres. I was surprised how far I had swam.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRyan and I use the rolling meter thing to see our much it exactly is (we go 309) when we used the (roughly) 2 meter pole and got 308! so close! And most of all "IT WAS AWESOME"
ReplyDeleteI don't think I did the greatest greatest job of measuring.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete