Cricket was really fun on Wednesday and would love to do it again but sadly that was my last time, but I will find different things to do at College. My team won all of our games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you Mrs J for organising this event for us. Also if it weren't for the awesome parent helpers this event would not have happened. So thank you so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cricket is always a fun Eastern Zones event and I can't wait to do it next year. I think my team only won 1 game and lost all the other games. Thanks Mrs J for organising this fabulous event I enjoyed it!! Also many thanks for the parent help (transporting us to and from Kilbirnie park). My favourite parts were bowling and batting!!
Cricket was really fun!! I would love to do it again but sadly it was my last time. My team won a couple of our games but not all of them. I really enjoyed batting and bowling. Thanks Mrs J for organising it!!
cricket was so fun! I really enjoyed it and my team won our their games! I had a few sore muscles afterwards but it was worth it. thank you to all the parents that helped out and the people that organized it!
I really liked going to the park to play cricket with all the other schools that were near us. My favorite part of the day was when Ryan ended up smashing it out of the park and it hit a car!
Cricket was so much fun! I enjoyed doing the batting the most and think our team worked really well together. Next time I will try not to get so many wires when I am bowling. Thanks to all who parents who helped so we could go!
Cricket was really fun on Wednesday and would love to do it again but sadly that was my last time, but I will find different things to do at College. My team won all of our games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you Mrs J for organising this event for us. Also if it weren't for the awesome parent helpers this event would not have happened. So thank you so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCricket is always a fun Eastern Zones event and I can't wait to do it next year. I think my team only won 1 game and lost all the other games. Thanks Mrs J for organising this fabulous event I enjoyed it!! Also many thanks for the parent help (transporting us to and from Kilbirnie park). My favourite parts were bowling and batting!!
ReplyDeleteCricket was really fun!! I would love to do it again but sadly it was my last time. My team won a couple of our games but not all of them. I really enjoyed batting and bowling. Thanks Mrs J for organising it!!
ReplyDeletecricket was so fun! I really enjoyed it and my team won our their games! I had a few sore muscles afterwards but it was worth it. thank you to all the parents that helped out and the people that organized it!
ReplyDeleteI have a great time at cricket it was super fun and I am so thankful that we had parents to look after us.
ReplyDeleteI really liked going to the park to play cricket with all the other schools that were near us. My favorite part of the day was when Ryan ended up smashing it out of the park and it hit a car!
ReplyDeleteCricket was so much fun! I enjoyed doing the batting the most and think our team worked really well together. Next time I will try not to get so many wires when I am bowling. Thanks to all who parents who helped so we could go!
ReplyDeleteI was watching you from my English classroom. I was jelous. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete