Saturday, 5 March 2016

An Amazing EOTC Week

Walking the Eastern Walkway

Some of the memories we shared....




Surf Life Saving Day - who is it?


Our Day At Worser Bay

The team line up to complete the most amazing flip (watch this space for hopefully a video of it!

We then compete in sandcastle creations and learning rope knots.













19 comments:

  1. EOTC week was amazing, great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved EOTC week it was good to be out of the clss room when it was such great weather. My favourite day was the day at lyall bay. The boggie boarding was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lots of fun during EOTC week. My favourite part was going to Lyall Bay beach for surf life saving.I learnt lots of new things like how to spot a rip and what is in a first aid kit. I also liked going on the walk. The quiz was very entertaining and the questions were challenging. I am very greatful that we had enough parent helpers to make our trips happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the nail on the head Olivia that is was all our awesome parents that made the week possible so a big thanks to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great time at EOTC week. My favorite party was learning how to be more safe in the water, and how to spot a rip. Thank you Mrs. Ioannou for organizing the event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EOTC week was so fun! even though sailing was canceled, I would call it the best week in the year! (or are we doing something better?)I learned lots of things. the hardest thing (I learned from it) was trying to draw a map.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EOTC week was really amazing! I really enjoyed every day but the best day was Tuesday when we did surf life saving, I learnt heaps. But my biggest thanks goes out to all the parents who helped us during the week even if it was just for a couple of hours, if it weren't for you our EOTC week would not of happened. Thank you so much !!! Also to Mrs J , Ms D , Mr Small and Mrs Ioannou for organising this week!!!! Thank you every one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love EOTC week it was soooo fun but my favourite was Tuesday went we went to the beach were I learnt how to identify the rips and a huge thanks to all the adults who gave up their time for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl in the life saving clothes is Ines and Layll bay was my favourite day of all the week

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. I really enjoyed everything we did on EOTC week but if I had to pick my favorite day it would be at worser bay. The reason I really liked it was because of the free time. The height of the waves made it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a lot of fun on the EOTC week. My favourite part was when we went to Lyall bay. I learnt lots of things. One of the things was how to spot a rip and if you are in one how to get out of it. Also many thanks for parent help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. E.O.T.C week was reeeeaaaalllllllllyyyyy fun !! I liked going to Lyall bay and Worser bay! Those two were my favourite ����

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S I have no idea what those squares are at the end of my sentence?!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. EOTC week was really cool!!! My favourite part was going down to lyall bay to do surf lifesaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. EOTC week was awesome! My favourite activity was definitely on Tuesday at surf life saving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EOTC week was awesome. My favourite event was the one at Lyall bay, catching the waves into shore! Thank you to Mrs Ioannou and all the parent, teacher helpers for making it possible.

    Maiti

    ReplyDelete