Today was really fun doing Pedal Power. My favourite part was doing all the games, but for the practical part I really enjoyed how to check your bike and helmet, the road rules and Pedal ready. When we were playing the games my favourite ones were the slow race and the box games. For some reason it always seemed that Dallas and I were the final two. But I have to say I bet him twice in the slow race and tide with him once, and then in the box game bet him twice too. So I will say now Dallas, THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!! :)
Wow. Today was great fun with pedal power.I learnt so much like ...the s safety check for your helmet , 1. Squeeze , this means when you squeeze your helmet it makes it easy to see if there's any cracks.2. Straps, you must see that the helmet fits by first seeing if the helmet is right in the middle by putting 2 fingers at eyebrows making sure touch your helmet and also you want to have those little circle bit on the straps up the top. 3. Safety sticker, there should be a little safety sticker on the inside of your helmet so just check that .last one number4. Shel , just make sure that you're shel is hard . Overall it was a great day 😀
I had a lot of fun doing Pedal Ready and I learnt a lot too! I learnt how to do a helmet and bike check, the pedal ready position, how to check and indicate, what gears are for, the road safety law requirements for cycling and emergency stops. My favourite part was playing games at the park and riding through the obstacles. Thanks to Gail, Rhonda, Tessa and Sharon for running Pedal Ready for us! From now on I will definitely do a helmet and bike check!
Today was a fun way to spend the day. I learnt a lot, one thing was the A-B-C-D: A is for Air, B is for Brakes, C is for Chain and D is for Direction. Also we learnt how to check if your helmet is the right size and how to check your bike. You should always have a safety sticker inside your helmet and should be checked every so often. If you're riding on the road stay visible at all times so cars can see you and remember to Look Signal Go. Pedal ready was really fun and I recommend that everyone should do it, my favourite part was weaving in and out of the tennis balls and playing the figure of 8 game. All in all it was fantastic day:)
Wednesday was such a fun day! I learnt so much such as the A.B.C.D- A for air, B for brakes, C for chain and D for direction. I also learnt how to check my helmet was in correctly such as stretch and squeeze and the safety sticker. Learning how to indacate and how long to indacate for was great fun! Pedal Ready was really fun and I would love to do it again! What I found the most fun was the figure eight game and box game! Thanks to Tessa, Gail, Rhonda and Sharon for coming down and teaches us safety rules and how to ride our bike safely! All in all it was a amazing day!
I learnt a lot about riding in town, i didn't know that you had to get on your bike on the left side and i forgot about having to indicate. My favourite part was the obstacles and games
Hi all great to see 17 comments - well done! Now your challenge is to look at the comments and judge which ones are reflective of Year 7 and 8 ability and expectations!!
I loved pedal power, it was so much fun and i learnt so much. My favourite part was going down to the park and doing the slow race and the emergency stop. All in all this day was really fun and hope that we can do level 2
Pedal power was so much fun I learnt to do an emergency stop and use hand signals on the road. My favourite thing was going down to the park to do the slow races. I can show my family how to check if their bikes are safe
Pedal power was so much fun and I learnt so much to keep safe on and off the road. One thing I learnt was 2,4,1. 1 was to check if you're helmet was clicked in place. 2 was to see if your vision was good between your eye line and your hair. 4 was to see if your helmet fitted on the side. Once you had done that your helmet was right. My favourite part was going down to the park to do slow races and to have a ride around. The people who I tell the safety rules will be begging to do Pedal power. Thanks Ms J and Ms D and the staff for organising another great event.
pedal power was awesome. The thing that I learnt that is going to help me lots is, the helmet safety. I wasn't wearing my helmet properly so it really helped me. 2,4,1 helped. 2 is for, you should only have two fingers between the top of your eyebrows and the bottom of your helmet. 4 is for if you split two of your fingers, the bottom curvy bit in between your fingers is where the buckle should be.1 is for, you should only be able to fit one finger underneath of your chin. There was also the four s's. You have to check for, 1.safety sticker 2.shell 3.squeeze and stretch 4.straps. Thanks to everyone that organized it, it was AWESOME!
Pedal Power was the most awesomeness experience I have had at school. They taught us the safety of our bikes and helmets this experience that we got was so awesome i could do it every month. The thing i need to work on is 2, 4, 1 (helmet safety) the are 5 helmet things to learn 1straps 2shell 3sticker of safety 4squish and pull appart.
This was so amazing I would recommend this to any school. Thanks Pedal Ready who set this up. So Amazing
Today was really fun doing Pedal Power. My favourite part was doing all the games, but for the practical part I really enjoyed how to check your bike and helmet, the road rules and Pedal ready. When we were playing the games my favourite ones were the slow race and the box games. For some reason it always seemed that Dallas and I were the final two. But I have to say I bet him twice in the slow race and tide with him once, and then in the box game bet him twice too. So I will say now Dallas, THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Today was great fun with pedal power.I learnt so much like ...the s safety check for your helmet , 1. Squeeze , this means when you squeeze your helmet it makes it easy to see if there's any cracks.2. Straps, you must see that the helmet fits by first seeing if the helmet is right in the middle by putting 2 fingers at eyebrows making sure touch your helmet and also you want to have those little circle bit on the straps up the top. 3. Safety sticker, there should be a little safety sticker on the inside of your helmet so just check that .last one number4. Shel , just make sure that you're shel is hard . Overall it was a great day 😀
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun doing Pedal Ready and I learnt a lot too! I learnt how to do a helmet and bike check, the pedal ready position, how to check and indicate, what gears are for, the road safety law requirements for cycling and emergency stops. My favourite part was playing games at the park and riding through the obstacles. Thanks to Gail, Rhonda, Tessa and Sharon for running Pedal Ready for us! From now on I will definitely do a helmet and bike check!
ReplyDeleteI loved doing Pedal Ready epically going down to the park and doing races.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToday was a fun way to spend the day. I learnt a lot, one thing was the A-B-C-D: A is for Air, B is for Brakes, C is for Chain and D is for Direction. Also we learnt how to check if your helmet is the right size and how to check your bike. You should always have a safety sticker inside your helmet and should be checked every so often. If you're riding on the road stay visible at all times so cars can see you and remember to Look Signal Go. Pedal ready was really fun and I recommend that everyone should do it, my favourite part was weaving in and out of the tennis balls and playing the figure of 8 game. All in all it was fantastic day:)
ReplyDeleteWednesday was such a fun day! I learnt so much such as the A.B.C.D- A for air, B for brakes, C for chain and D for direction. I also learnt how to check my helmet was in correctly such as stretch and squeeze and the safety sticker. Learning how to indacate and how long to indacate for was great fun! Pedal Ready was really fun and I would love to do it again! What I found the most fun was the figure eight game and box game! Thanks to Tessa, Gail, Rhonda and Sharon for coming down and teaches us safety rules and how to ride our bike safely! All in all it was a amazing day!
ReplyDeleteYesterday was so much fun! I am so luck that I got to do something like this, and I hope that we can do level 2!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed doing Pedal Power!! My favourite part was doing the activities down at the park because they were very interesting.
ReplyDeleteI had lots of fun at pedal power on Wednesday, I really enjoyed doing the figure 8 on the bikes. I am now more aware of how to be safe on the road.
ReplyDeleteI loved doing pedal ready and I much more aware of how easy it is to be safe when you go out on your bike.
ReplyDeleteI liked learning new thing I didn't know about Biking!
ReplyDeletethings
DeleteI learnt a lot about riding in town, i didn't know that you had to get on your bike on the left side and i forgot about having to indicate. My favourite part was the obstacles and games
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi all great to see 17 comments - well done! Now your challenge is to look at the comments and judge which ones are reflective of Year 7 and 8 ability and expectations!!
ReplyDeleteI loved pedal power, it was so much fun and i learnt so much. My favourite part was going down to the park and doing the slow race and the emergency stop. All in all this day was really fun and hope that we can do level 2
ReplyDeletePedal power was so much fun I learnt to do an emergency stop and use hand signals on the road. My favourite thing was going down to the park to do the slow races. I can show my family how to check if their bikes are safe
ReplyDeletePedal power was so much fun and I learnt so much to keep safe on and off the road. One thing I learnt was 2,4,1. 1 was to check if you're helmet was clicked in place. 2 was to see if your vision was good between your eye line and your hair. 4 was to see if your helmet fitted on the side. Once you had done that your helmet was right. My favourite part was going down to the park to do slow races and to have a ride around. The people who I tell the safety rules will be begging to do Pedal power. Thanks Ms J and Ms D and the staff for organising another great event.
ReplyDeleteMaiti - sorry it says Aidan but I (Maiti) did it.
pedal power was awesome. The thing that I learnt that is going to help me lots is, the helmet safety. I wasn't wearing my helmet properly so it really helped me. 2,4,1 helped. 2 is for, you should only have two fingers between the top of your eyebrows and the bottom of your helmet. 4 is for if you split two of your fingers, the bottom curvy bit in between your fingers is where the buckle should be.1 is for, you should only be able to fit one finger underneath of your chin. There was also the four s's. You have to check for,
ReplyDelete1.safety sticker
2.shell
3.squeeze and stretch
4.straps.
Thanks to everyone that organized it, it was AWESOME!
Pedal Power was the most awesomeness experience I have had at school.
ReplyDeleteThey taught us the safety of our bikes and helmets this experience that we got was so awesome i could do it every month. The thing i need to work on is 2, 4, 1
(helmet safety) the are 5 helmet things to learn
1straps
2shell
3sticker of safety
4squish and pull appart.
This was so amazing I would recommend this to any school.
Thanks Pedal Ready who set this up.
So Amazing