It looks like you had a great time at Eastern Zones Netball. It would've been cool if I could go to it as well, but I was at National Young Leaders Day with the other House Leaders.
I loved playing netball at the ASB and I think that we worked really well as a team! My favourite part was getting to play my favourite position, goal attack. I had so much fun and I hope we can go again next year!
Eastern zones netball was so fun.I really enjoyed it apart when I got shoved in the stomach. It was tiring but awesome.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great time at Eastern Zones Netball. It would've been cool if I could go to it as well, but I was at National Young Leaders Day with the other House Leaders.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had fun i know I had fun at NLYD
ReplyDeleteI loved playing netball at the ASB and I think that we worked really well as a team! My favourite part was getting to play my favourite position, goal attack. I had so much fun and I hope we can go again next year!
ReplyDelete