Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Tui class learning First Aid skills courtesy of Lou from Redcross






5 comments:

  1. That was very fun learning first aid. We got to practise how to help someone if they were choking(but not to hard)the best part was that we got to wrap someone up in a sling in two different ways. I learnt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you all enjoying learning these very important skills. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First aid was so much fun and I learnt many different skills like what to do when someone is choking and the stable side position. I liked learning about poisons and the different ways you can be poisoned. We learnt about the DRSABC and how to dress a wound. My favourite part was learning how to make slings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete