Thank you to all the parents who gave up their time to come to the beach so we could jump off the wharf. It was a lot of fun going down to the beach most afternoons doing NO SCHOOL WORK!!!
Jumping off the wharf was very exciting and fun!! Thank you to all of the parents who came down to the beach with us. Thanks to Claire for making the really cool video!!
Thanks all the parents who came down to help us it was really great! My favorite part was jumping off the wharf and swimming with the little jellyfish. Thanks Claire for making the awesome video!
Thank you to everyone that made our swimming happen in the afternoon it was really fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you to all the parents who gave up their time to come to the beach so we could jump off the wharf. It was a lot of fun going down to the beach most afternoons doing NO SCHOOL WORK!!!
ReplyDeleteJumping off the wharf was very exciting and fun!! Thank you to all of the parents who came down to the beach with us. Thanks to Claire for making the really cool video!!
ReplyDeletethank you to all the parents that helped out even though I didn't get to jump off the wharf the other days were a lot of fun
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone that came out and helped, I had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you to all the parents and to the teachers who came alone with us it was super fun THANK YOU all very much
ReplyDeleteThanks all the parents who came down to help us it was really great! My favorite part was jumping off the wharf and swimming with the little jellyfish. Thanks Claire for making the awesome video!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking us all to the beach, I learnt so many things and I enjoyed it so much.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking us all to the beach, I learnt so many things and I enjoyed it so much.
ReplyDelete