I had a great time learning about the frames, sequences and motion at the art gallery today. My favorite part was probably learning about, and using the Zoetrope. I enjoyed learning about all of these things, and I hope to do it again.
I loved going to the art gallery it was so much fun. The first time week we went to the gallery we looked at art that was painted in columns we also looked at flip books they were my favourite thing. The next week we made a sequence of frames. I really hope we can do it again.
I loved the art gallery and I love the strip i made I got so many comments on how good and cool it was so fun. I loved looking at the flip books and even though I was not there the first week I saw these cool balloons that popped and they had paint in them.
Being at the art gallery for the past two weeks has been a real fun experience for Tui class. Making the movie strips has been the highlight for me because in my life I have never witnessed something so cool that plays with your eyes like that. It was like we were watching television when we looked through the Zoetrope.
Having the opportunity to learn and explore at the City Art Gallery has been a really cool and exciting experience to have. My favorite part was when we made a sequence of pictures and then we put them in the Zoetrope to see the sequence come together which made it seem like the pictures where moving. Another thing I liked at the Art Gallery was watching the paint explode out of the balloon in slow motion. I found this interesting because of how for a split second the paint had the same shape of when it was still in the balloon. Over all I had a really great time and would love to do it again!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had a great time learning about the frames, sequences and motion at the art gallery today. My favorite part was probably learning about, and using the Zoetrope. I enjoyed learning about all of these things, and I hope to do it again.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI loved going to the art gallery it was so much fun. The first time week we went to the gallery we looked at art that was painted in columns we also looked at flip books they were my favourite thing. The next week we made a sequence of frames. I really hope we can do it again.
ReplyDeleteI loved the art gallery and I love the strip i made I got so many comments on how good and cool it was so fun. I loved looking at the flip books and even though I was not there the first week I saw these cool balloons that popped and they had paint in them.
ReplyDeleteBeing at the art gallery for the past two weeks has been a real fun experience for Tui class. Making the movie strips has been the highlight for me because in my life I have never witnessed something so cool that plays with your eyes like that. It was like we were watching television when we looked through the Zoetrope.
ReplyDeleteHaving the opportunity to learn and explore at the City Art Gallery has been a really cool and exciting experience to have. My favorite part was when we made a sequence of pictures and then we put them in the Zoetrope to see the sequence come together which made it seem like the pictures where moving. Another thing I liked at the Art Gallery was watching the paint explode out of the balloon in slow motion. I found this interesting because of how for a split second the paint had the same shape of when it was still in the balloon. Over all I had a really great time and would love to do it again!
ReplyDelete