Listening to the instructors at the start of our gym session.
it was so much fun at the ASB today
It was really fun doing gym but it was sore
It was a lot of fun doing gym since i had not done it in a long time. Well done everybody
great fun today!!!!!!
What the Hapara website called???
This is from Jordan
I can't get into Hapara :(
Gym was so much Fun!!!!!!!!!
Gym was so fun
Gym was great fun!!!!!!!
Gym was fun. When I try to get into my school it says I have to get a phone call or something and my dad didn't want me to do it
gym was fun
I loved going to gym :)
gym was hard but fun
it was so much fun at the ASB today
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun doing gym but it was sore
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun doing gym since i had not done it in a long time. Well done everybody
ReplyDeletegreat fun today!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the Hapara website called???
ReplyDeleteThis is from Jordan
ReplyDeleteI can't get into Hapara :(
ReplyDeleteGym was so much Fun!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGym was so fun
ReplyDeleteGym was great fun!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGym was fun. When I try to get into my school it says I have to get a phone call or something and my dad didn't want me to do it
ReplyDeletegym was fun
ReplyDeleteI loved going to gym :)
ReplyDeletegym was hard but fun
ReplyDelete