In first place...Cleo Second place...Jorja Third place...Keelan
Well done. Now I have to think of a prize!
All of these are great I'm elated with my success and Well done to Jorja and Cleo
GOOD JOB ;)
NICE JOB!!
Cool good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done!
Nice job guys! We all did really well.
well done
hi there can someone please tell me where I can find the spelling list thank you
in Learn to Communicate section
did you read the notices???!!!
Well done to everyone we all did a good job
I think the prize should be chocolate or stationary.
Seen it
Woo go Keelan, and the others :3
Well done all
Jordan here top 3 were very good
yea they awesome
All of these are great I'm elated with my success and Well done to Jorja and Cleo
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB ;)
ReplyDeleteNICE JOB!!
ReplyDeleteCool good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewell done!
ReplyDeleteNice job guys! We all did really well.
ReplyDeletewell done
ReplyDeletehi there can someone please tell me where I can find the spelling list
ReplyDeletethank you
in Learn to Communicate section
Deletedid you read the notices???!!!
DeleteWell done to everyone we all did a good job
ReplyDeleteI think the prize should be chocolate or stationary.
ReplyDeleteSeen it
ReplyDeleteWoo go Keelan, and the others :3
ReplyDeletewell done
ReplyDeleteWell done all
ReplyDeleteJordan here top 3 were very good
ReplyDeleteyea they awesome
ReplyDelete