I have the family tree work you did spread out over my living room floor and my family are helping me judge the competition. Crikey it's hard! What great work you have all done. Well done everybody. 20 REAL points for the class.
i am so happy that i got special mention and well done to Cleo for getting 1st place, Jorja for getting 2nd place and keelan for getting 3rd place. Nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wondered why my email was going mad last night! Great to see your commenting. The family trees look fantastic so here's hoping you keep them as a memento of your primary school years and a record of your family as you see it now.
I am so lucky I came 2nd!
ReplyDeleteNice job
Deleteyours looked really nice Jorja
DeleteYAY
ReplyDelete20!!!!
Nice job to everybody who won, Keenan, Cleo, Jorja!
ReplyDeleteI mean keelan
Deletei am so happy that i got special mention and well done to Cleo for getting 1st place, Jorja for getting 2nd place and keelan for getting 3rd place. Nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice Job Keelan.
ReplyDeletenice job keelan for 3rd place
ReplyDeleteThey are all very good I was up against big competition I am stoked with 3rd and the first boy!!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB CLASS! ;)
ReplyDeleteNICE JOB!!
ReplyDeleteI wondered why my email was going mad last night! Great to see your commenting. The family trees look fantastic so here's hoping you keep them as a memento of your primary school years and a record of your family as you see it now.
ReplyDeleteWell done guys! You did such a great job! They look great!
ReplyDeleteWELL DONE THEY LOOK GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteJordan here there great
ReplyDelete