I really loved playing netball today because I have not played it at all this term so it was a lot of fun to get out on the court and be playing with your friends. My team won every game and I was the only girl and got every shot in except for two which Keelan got !!!
See you tomorrow!! :-) DON'T FORGET YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS AND CARD
I loved it. It was really fun playing with some of my old team mates and improving my skills as well. My team won 2/3 games. SO SO SO OS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CLOSE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that going to the ASB SC is an awesome experience
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun at the ASB, AND LOOK PATRICK'S FAMOUS!
ReplyDeleteI really liked going to the ASB it was really fun and I learnt lots of new skills. YAY FOR ASB...
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed doing netball my favourite part was winning the mini tournament
ReplyDeleteEven thought I didn't take part in the final game, I enjoyed watching everybody play and everyone gave it 110%
ReplyDeleteI reallky liked playing netball even one I play it every saturday!
ReplyDeleteIt's super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!!
ReplyDeletePlus Patrick looks like hes dancing lol
This was so much fun playing netball. I hadn't played in a while so it was fun to get out on the court 😃
ReplyDeleteIt was fun but I never got the ball 😩😩😫😩
ReplyDeleteI really loved playing netball today because I have not played it at all this term so it was a lot of fun to get out on the court and be playing with your friends. My team won every game and I was the only girl and got every shot in except for two which Keelan got !!!
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow!! :-)
DON'T FORGET YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS AND CARD
ALSO QUITE COOL HOW PLUM AND PATRICK ARE FAMOUS NOW LOL !! :-)+
ReplyDeleteHahaha I look amazing don't I.
DeleteI loved it. It was really fun playing with some of my old team mates and improving my skills as well. My team won 2/3 games. SO SO SO OS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CLOSE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlaying netball was so much fun!! I liked blocking people from getting the ball and playing all of the mini games.
ReplyDeleteNetball was great fun! I liked defending others from shooting into the hoop I also liked playing all of the mini games.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed playing netball today, and nice photo too!
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun and competitive for some people.
ReplyDelete"Oh and I look great in that photo."
I really enjoyed playing netball with my friends the score was 2/3 !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete