That was really fun where we went today!!!!!! I would have never guessed that there were 15 000 flags there!!!!!!! Thanks Mrs J for taking us there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was really fun. We got to look at 15 000 flags that children had done. I guessed there were 2000 but actually there were 15 000. There were really cool and the ideas that the children did were very creative. Thanks Mrs J for taking us!!
Going to see the flags was really fun! I guessed there were 5000 flags but it turned out I was way off! There were actually 15000! The flags were really cool to look at and to see what the kids had put on them.
I never guessed that there were 15000 flags up there! I thought it would be around 1500, 2000 at the most! I really enjoyed looking at all the Flags. Thanks for taking us Mrs J for taking us!
That was really fun where we went today!!!!!! I would have never guessed that there were 15 000 flags there!!!!!!! Thanks Mrs J for taking us there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToday was really fun. We got to look at 15 000 flags that children had done. I guessed there were 2000 but actually there were 15 000. There were really cool and the ideas that the children did were very creative. Thanks Mrs J for taking us!!
ReplyDeleteGoing to see the flags was really fun! I guessed there were 5000 flags but it turned out I was way off! There were actually 15000! The flags were really cool to look at and to see what the kids had put on them.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really fun, it was nice to see what the kids wrote, wether t was a hope, a fear or a dream
ReplyDeleteI found going to see the flags meant hope for the people who needed it around the world
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed going to see the flags. The one thing I still don't believe is the fact that there was 15 thousand flags hanging up.
ReplyDeleteI thought that it was great how they got people to make flags for people in the Himalayas. Thank you Mrs.Johnson for taking us their.
ReplyDeleteI never guessed that there were 15000 flags up there! I thought it would be around 1500, 2000 at the most! I really enjoyed looking at all the Flags. Thanks for taking us Mrs J for taking us!
ReplyDeletei was so surprized to hear there were 15000 flags! and it was so cool to see what everyone wrote on the flags!
ReplyDeletei was so surprized to hear there were 15000 flags! and it was so cool to see what everyone wrote on the flags!
ReplyDeleteP.s I still can't believe that there are 15000 flags
ReplyDeleteI saw those they looked awesome
ReplyDeleteIt was so amazing that there are 1500 flags up there.
ReplyDelete